Applicants are accepted year round. Saint Too Sear Rogers International School admits students at all year levels and warmly welcomes applications by all families.
Admission to the school will be based on the following criteria:
- Students must be able to cope with an English-medium curriculum.
- Admission is through interview/assessment.
- Places will be offered to successful applicants subject to availability.
Our academic school year starts in the first week in September and finishes for the summer holidays mid-July. We do formal examination/assessments during the latter part of each of our three terms and give parents regular report card (formal) and parents’ evening feedback.
If you wish to enroll your child in our school, you can submit the Application Form together with the required documents to the Admission Office.
The application should include:
- Completed application form
- Copy of documentary proof of age – birth certificate, passport and HKID (submit all)
- Copies of school reports and examinations certificates
- Address proof, such as water bill/ bank statement
- (2) stamped, self-addressed envelopes
- (2) passport size photos
- A non-refundable application fee of HK$600
Applications could be delivered by hand, sent by post, fax or email to the Admission Office.
All new applicants are required to attend an interview prior to acceptance. Parents would be notified by call or email for the interview arrangement.
Applicants will be notified of their acceptance status in writing by postal mail. In order to accept a place, parents need to return the acceptance letter reply slip together with the registration fee to the Admission office. The registration fee can be used as payment of school fee for the last month of the school year, but it is not transferable and refundable.
Cancellation of Enrollment and Withdrawal
If you wish to withdraw your child from the school prior to the end of the school year, one month’s written notice must be sent by the parent / legal guardian to the school office. Otherwise the registration fee will be forfeited.